Saturday, December 6, 2008

December Daily 5

Hello Friday!


Tyler got tortured at Doctor Hunter's office. 3 shots from a very nice but very s l o w nurse left my baby boy screaming furiously. How frustrating for all of us. I just wanted to pick up my little sweetie and sooth him but the darn nurse kept fidgeting with the band-aid. Good grief. I'd rather have had a little blood spot on Ty's pant than to have to have him suffer. Oh well, all is forgotten now.


Grandma Cathy watched the boys while I worked for a couple of hours. The house was restful when I got home and soon, mom put us all to work setting up Christmas decorations. I wish I had my camera ready because the boys had a ball dancing with Grandma's 5 foot Santa clause who can really shake his booty!! It marks another milestone in my boys life as it is the first time we have really seen Tyler dance and it is the first time Ryan sang karaoke into Santa's microphone. Fun.


We made it home by 8:00 so that Ryan could watch the "Josh and Drake Christmas Special" on Disney. Here is what we looked like as 9:00 approached.

It was a really good show :) Jim was sweet enough to shoot this really horrible picture of me, but I am glad I have a picture for my album.

No comments: