Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bad, Bad "Poster"

Hellooo! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. No excuses other than being busy. I have some cute pictures of the family to post if I ever get my pictures uploaded. We had a super fun retirement party for Dad Ladd. We always enjoy our family picnics. There were a lot of fun kids there and a few fun adults ;) (You know who you are.) I got to hold two little babies dressed in pink and they were so sweet. Happy Retirement Ralph.

It was a super busy weekend. I participated in a mom-to-mom sale this weekend and unloaded a good amount of baby clothes. We set up on Friday night and boy, let me tell you...it was a real struggle. The clothes are in perfect condition and brought me reminders of at least a million joyous minutes with my babies. I know all of you moms know exactly what I mean. By Saturday, I was fine. The sale was busy and there was a great competition between moms with the greatest baby/parenting stories. It was pretty enjoyable.

Later that night, we went to a fundraiser for my sister-in-laws great neice. It was at a bowling alley and was alot of fun. We hardly ever get out, so it felt like such an event. We had to skip out early as the kids were really sleepy and it started to get really smokey. Ryan had a lot of fun as bowling is one of his favorite activities. He spent the rest of the weekend telling everyone he saw about his bowling adventure.

I've got more to tell in another post. Talk to you soon.
Carol

No comments: