Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The smile says it all....


Tyler is definately letting us know his place in this world. He's consantly testing.
"If I scream, will they respond? If I cry, will they pick me up? If I'm quiet, will they discover me dumping the cat food? I know what I'm not supposed to do...but when I'm doing it, I'm loving it."
Notice Life Today: Tyler has a million toys but still wants anything that Ryan has. He has to be right next to Ryan constantly. It's just the beginning, I know. Ryan is just starting to object.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture of Tyler!! What a sweetie!!! The expression on his face is I know I can get their attention....yep I will ha, ha ,ha....love you all

rwashington said...

What a sweetie! Again, I love reading your blog! Your boys are both adorable!