Thursday, November 13, 2008

15 months


Hard to believe my little guy is already 15 months old. It's time to readjust the car seats for this growing boy. The carseat in my truck is still rear facing and his big feet are crushed into the back of the seat. In daddy's car, the seat is forward facing and he loves that he can see the view ahead. Last night, while daddy and Ryry were at the bowling alley, Tyler and I enjoyed our time by climbing stairs up and then going all the way down to the basement. Tyler loves this adventure and when I got distracted with a couple of projects, he continued the task on his own. At one point he came up missing and I discovered in our walk-in closet with the door closed. It was pitch black but when I opened the door his face was wide with a smile. I think he is going to be an adventurer. Ryan, even at 3.8 years still rarely leaves one of our sides.
Ryan is having some success on the potty. What a roller coaster. C'mon buddy, keep up the good work.
Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: