Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just noticing a little change in daily life

So, as you know...our boys love video games. Tyler loves to help Ryan get his game chair out and he sits on his little bench enjoying the show. Our game time has been very limited since we are still having constipation with Ryan and an unwillingness to go to the potty. It is one of the most difficult challenges I have ever faced and am so looking forward to Ryan's success.

Notice Life Today: Ryan has just started showing "possession" in his speech. When he is telling a story it is now "My Daddy, My Mommy, My Brother"...you get the point. Before it was simply Mommy, Daddy, and Tyler. It's really cute because he uses it in an endearing way.

Notice Life Today: Last night was the first time that Ryan woke me up in the middle of the night because he recognized that he needed to go potty. I'm so proud of him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute picture of ryan & tyler& tyler is really into watching big brother. hang in there mom with the potty thing boys are harder to break!!!!Love to you all