Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring Fever!

Oh what a beautiful day we experienced yesterday. I almost didn't publish today because I haven't uploaded any pictures of the fun we had yesterday. After work, we never even went indoors until we had a late supper. Ryan jumped on the trampoline. We spent time talking with our neighbors in the yard. We went down to the lake to watch the beginnings of the disappearing ice. We walked while Ryan wagoned and tricycled and told us to turn in the opposite direction we chose:) We ended the night with a nice barbeque dinner and later, with Jim and Ryan's favorite snack...popcorn pop pop!

I'll post some pictures tomorrow. I hope your enjoying your day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it was a beautiful day & Sounds like you all had a good time enjoying the outdoors.Grandpa T & I even rode the bikes yesterday.Love to you all.