Monday, April 30, 2007

March of Dimes



We had a lot of fun this weekend! Saturday, we attended the horse races in Jackson. Everything was a buck. Four of us munched on popcorn, pop, nachos, hotdogs and gambled on horsies for3 hours on a $50 bill. Ryan had fun and even extended his bedtime until after 10 p.m. WOW!

Yesterday, we walked for babies and helped raise over $70,000 in Jackson County. And by walk...I mean, we walked...and walked...and walked. It
was 7 miles, but at 5 months pregnant it was as challenging as my 20 mi/day walk for breast cancer I participated in last year. Ryan had fun at the "party" where he hugged Poo and Tigger, blew bubbles, ate pizza, and put up with 2 hours of riding in the stroller.




Later in the evening, Jim proved his superheroism once more by playing non-stop with Ryan while I lounged. I'm still having a hard time finding the energy to even type this blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carol, Jim, Ryan......Looks like you all had a great time at the races & at the charity events. My hats off to you all & exspecally you Carol for being 5 months along. Good job honey.Love to you all.