Wednesday, April 25, 2007

You Found the Refrigerator!

I had a regular check-up with my pregnancy doctor last week and I am still kind of chuckling about his salution. He says, "How are you Carol...I see you found the refrigerator!"

I'm thinking, gosh, am I having a conversation with my brother or my doctor? The truth is, I did put on 10 pounds in four weeks and am now officially wearing maternity clothes. I keep telling myself to pay better attention to my eating habits but I didn't think I was doing too badly. Lately, it seems like we are doing a lot of running around and eventually end up in the fast food line. I'm sure that's a major culprit.

Oh well, at least I have an excuse for a few more months and then I will have to be really committed to getting into shape. (Easier said than done, I know.) Jim, Ryan, and I will be walking for babies on Sunday for the March of Dimes. I have been trying to raise funds for that worthy cause. Feel free to contact me if you would like to make a small donation in the name of your children, grandchildren, or even Baby Ladd.

1 comment:

Jen Ladd said...

Ah yes I remember gaining quite a bit of weight in one month due to too many slurpees. It happens! But I think you look great!
Take care
Jen