Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm still here!











Sorry for the lapse in "blogging". I have been on vacation and the time has just gotten away from me. I am also very busy at work.

We had a great vacation. Jim was off work too and we had lots of fun with family and friends. I'll keep you posted over the next few days as to what we were up to.

I am having weekly doctor visits now and he is convinced that the baby will be arriving sooner than my Aug. 15th date. It is increasingly harder to move about as I am sore all over and have terrible back pain. Other than that, we are getting really excited to meet our new little boy.

Here are some pictures of Ryan at the Battle Creek Airshow/Carnival. He rode rides for 3 hours and had lots of fun. At the end of evening, he screamed bloody murder because he wasn't done having fun. We're just learning how to deal with these type of episodes. Believe me...5 minutes of a toddler temper tantrum can wipe away 3 hours worth of family fun in a hurry.

2 comments:

rwashington said...

Carol, You came to BC and didn't call? Ahhh! (I'm just teasing you)>> :). Have you picked out a name yet? If you have any extra ideas for names, throw them my way... I am glad you posted again. I enjoy reading your blogs

Anonymous said...

Carol, I truely enjoyed reading all your postings from the beginning. You really do have a knack for pun and commentary! I can hear you giggling as you write!
Can't wait to read the tales when the next guy arrives. Incase you are interested I vote for Tyler or Markus, Justin would be my third vote...when you see him you will know! It was great fun being with you today...you are such a sweetheart.