Monday, July 30, 2007

Home Stretch

Hi everyone, I'm off work due to my pregnancy. My back is killing me and my husband and son are tired of hearing me complain. I hate complaining. I hate feeling tired and sore. I can barely move. However, it has allowed me to stop obsessing about how hard it is going to be with a new born and a 2 1/2 year old. Now, I am ready to deliver and to enter the next phase. Really, I am starting to feel more "excited" than "anxious".

Ryan is already bored with me at home. I think he misses daycare and the kids. Jim is a real trooper and spent his whole weekend chasing Ryan's golf balls around the yard and putting up with my emotions. Have I told you how grateful I am for finding this man?

Well, that's all for now. I'll keep you all posted.




.

1 comment:

Jen Ladd said...

Hang in there! It will be great once the new little one is here. And a note...If we can do it you will breeze through with flying colors :)
Take care and rest!!