Thursday, August 2, 2007

Baby Update!

I hobbled to the Doctor's office today. We are getting closer to delivery and can even opt for some help with making things progress through inducing. This is tempting as I can barely move. Dr. says I can go to the hospital tomorrow but I told him I'd rather stick it out a bit and let the baby do things at his own time. (Hopefully soon;) I reserved the right to keep in close touch with the Dr. if we feel the need to help the delivery along.

A good friend lost her husband this week and my thoughts and prayers are constantly with her. She is a strong woman who will, no doubt, persevere. She is reminded, as am I, of how precious life is. I will use this reminder to enjoy life. It's my birthday today and I look forward to the experiences to come.

Keep watching for baby news!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAROL........HOPEFULLY LITTLE ONE WILL COME SOON & WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR HIM.HANG IN THERE HONEY!!! ALSO A BIG BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE DAY.....LOVE TO ALL.

Jen Ladd said...

Happy birthday!! Get some rest and hang in there :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I've heard bowling helps!

Personally, I recommend painting. All that up and down (hey, it only took 20 minutes of labor for Karl!).

Let us know when the little one arrives!

Lisa said...

Carol - Happy belated birthday to you!! I didn't know your birthday was so close to mine, and we never celebrated together. After you have this little bundle of joy, let me take you out for a latte or something.
Sorry to hear of your friends loss, she is in my thoughts and prayers. Was it anyone I know?
Lisa Owen

Anonymous said...

Happy very belated Birthday...obviously the little guy didn't want to be your birthday present! If he hasn't come by now I'd say he's being just a little stubborn! Hopefully not a sign of things to come.
Grab your guys and get comfortable on the sofa in front of the TV...last I checked the Tigers were winning!
This uncomfortable time will be over soon...if not already, Cindy :)