Monday, August 13, 2007

Four to Adore!







We couldn't be more delighted by the introduction of Tyler James Ladd to our family on Friday, August 10th at 11:47 a.m. When the nurse asked us if we had any special requests for "birthing", Jim and I smiled and asked "What could be more special than what was happening right now?"








Tyler is such a sweetie. The exact term I used when anyone asked me about Ryan 2 1/2 years ago. No surprise, since so far...Tyler is Ryan's twin born 32 months later! Please enjoy our photos and I'll save the gruesome details for the next blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on Tyler! I'm proud of you, Carol!!!
Love,
Hope

Anonymous said...

Carol,Jim,Ryan........Another great addition to our family. What a sweetie---Welcome Tyler James we've been waiting for you!!! Love to all!

rwashington said...

Congratulations Carol (and family!) Ryan looks so proud to be a big brother in the picture! You have a beautiful family!