Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Feelin' Feverish

Mommy stayed home with Ryan yesterday. He had a fever of over 102 degrees and really has us worried because Ryan never really gets sick. Tyler still has some type of rash in his diaper area and today will mark our 3rd visit to the doctor's in less than 2 weeks. (It's really scarry with all the talk of staff infections in the news. It's serious stuff.) Jim has missed 2 days of work to take care of Ryan and now he has a scratchy throat. I have missed 1 full day and several hours otherwise. I hope my boys start to feel better. (Even though they weren't feeling well, I secretly enjoyed the day home with my sweeties.) Please cross your fingers that the sickies go away and stay away for the winter. I don't know how I will deal with one more challenge!

No comments: