Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"Try" Cycling


Check out another activity that Ryan has been trying. He is starting to get the peddling motion down. Although he still likes to be pushed on his ultra cool U of M tricyle.
We're trying really hard to enjoy our Indian Summer. Last night, I am afraid, may have been our last boat ride of the summer. Today may be our last day of shorts :p
Ryan's daycare is sending packages to the soldiers and we went through our cupboards to send trial size goodies to those men and women who bravely protect us. I always save soaps, shampoos, sewing kits, etc. from hotels we stay at during the year. I also ask my dentist for extra floss and toothbrushes at my checkups. Usually, we donate these items to the women's shelter...but we thought this was also a worthy cause. Anyway, it feels good to be supporting our troops.

No comments: