Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday

Woo Hoo! I'm on vacation until January. There's no better feeling. Ok...there's probably a better feeling but no one has delivered my million dollar check yet;) We're going to the zoo tonight to see the lights and I'm hoping it helps to get me in the spirit.

This week was very stressful at work as we were informed of impending layoffs that affects a large number of people at my plant. Some are already worried about how they will pay their rent or feed their kids. Please pray that our economy turns around soon. Enough said.

Hey, I wanted to share a peek of my Christmas cards that I really enjoyed making. Anyway, I may get caught up in life during my vacation so I may not be blogging much. Hope your holiday is happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd check in and see what the Ladd's are doing. Hooray for Ryan...and the Ladd diaper bill. Had to smile at the guys hamming it up. When do you guys find time to take classes too! Tyler sure looks huggable (of course Ryan also...guess I'd get in trouble with you if I said Jim was too!) Enjoy your holiday, missed having you along for the Veterans Christmas party! Best wishes for 2008.
Love, the Frownfelder's