Monday, December 17, 2007

Peek-A-Boo


Here's a picture of Tyler peeking out of the window of his car seat cover. It is so cute. It reminds me of a little Eskimo baby. I love this contraption. I throw a couple of blankets on Ty and cover him up and we are off and running with no fuss.


I kinda enjoyed the snow day yesterday. Jim and I got a lot of chores done. I feel bad for Jim though. He spent 3 hours shoveling and snow blowing. He even cleared off my truck so I wouldn't have any problems Monday morning. (Thanks honey.) Ryan wanted to help badly, but we haven't bought boots for him yet. Last years boots were a size 7 and he is now in an 11. Wow. I promised him I would stop at the store to buy some today and maybe we will venture outside.


It looks cold, but it looks like fun too.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie smiley boy as always...Love to all!