Monday, May 19, 2008

Good Manners


I can't resist this little guy. He is so darn cute. Ryan and Tyler get each other laughing and I can't figure out who is cuter or who is funnier! Ryan is getting a touch of the sassy-ness which really drives me crazy but I did want to make note of an action that made me really proud of Ryan yesterday. Ryan was trying to reach a toy and required him to step over Tyler. Ryan says "Excuse me Tyler," while he ever-so-carefully stepped over his baby brother. It was a really sweet toddler voice and was uncoached. Good manners make us proud Ryan. He loves his baby brother so much.
Notice life today: Tyler is really trying to join in the conversations. He is trying to mimic sounds that Ryan makes. Mostly they are little screams or shouts, but they always seem to follow Ryan's voice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture of Tyler. He is so adorable!!! I know him & Ryan get along so good together....love to all