Wednesday, May 14, 2008

just so i don't let life pass by....

I'm trying to focus. To keep up. To not feel so...overwhelmed?! I'm trying to feel inspired and to notice stuff. To live. To be in the moment more. To stop. It doesn't have to get done right now. Listen. Watch. Learn. (I know I am rambling, but it may just be the only way I can capture my thoughts!) I want to add a feature to my blog of things that I am noticing. They may not be big deal milestones, but they are a part of my life that i want to notice and remember. I'm going to try to post one every day.

Notice life today:
Ryan is really noticing numbers. He is constantly reciting numbers he sees on clocks, temperature gauges, road signs, advertisements, uniforms, radios, food packaging, etc. He notices everything. I always say "Good eyes, buddy!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carol....That is a good thing to do to notice things & remember. I do that myself thinking of some of even the smallest of things. Good job Ryan......Love to all