Thursday, July 24, 2008

Carnival Fun

So I broke Ryan's heart on Tuesday after we had promised him another trip to the fair. Tuesday morning Jim and I decided we would go for the rides on Thursday when we could spend more time at the fair and feel less rushed. Ryan had spent the whole day Tuesday telling Miss Char about what he was going to do at the fair that night. I can picture his disappointed face again as I write this blog. Sheer disappointment and sadness the entire 30-minute ride home.


Tonight we are fulfilling his wishes. We are headed back to the fair for unlimited rides. ( I just hope Tyler can enjoy it too as he will not be allowed to crawl around.) I'll let you know how it goes. For now, here is a picture of Jim and Ry on the carousel at Toledo zoo.
Notice Life Today: I'm just loving the last hour of the evening every night when Ryan is relaxed and wants to read books. He has several books memorized and reads them to me with passion and expression. It is so cute.
Speaking of cute, I just can't get over how cute it is when Tyler claps his hands. He gets so proud of himself too. Out-of-the-blue hand clapping just melts my heart.

No comments: