Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Indoor Playground & A case of the sickies.


Hello All,
Here are some shots from last weekend's indoor adventure. The kids had a blast. This weekend, we went to the fair Friday night and Ryan enjoyed endless rides. Tyler smiled a lot and batted at balloons. We went to bed way to late and I wasn't sure if I was tired from the excitement or if I was coming down with something. By noon on Saturday, I was a the walk-in clinic with a 101.6 fever, chills, headache, and nausea. I had strep throat and was quarantined from my family by the doctor and doctor Jim who took care of the 3 of us famously. (That was really hard, I could hear their cute laughter and chilling screams all day but couldn't be a part of it.) I can't remember feeling so sick, sweaty, and stinky. Yuck. Now I have 500 blisters on my lips and nose that are very painful. It means I won't be able to steel kisses from my babes for about a week. Boo hoo. Speaking of Boo...I'm searching for halloween costumes for the boys. I really want them to be something cute and babyish but Ryan is leaning more towards a baseball guy or a knight or something. We'll see what we can find.

Jim was a trooper and took good care of the 3 of us. Thanks. That's all for now.

No comments: