Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Been Busy

I'd love to be posting the cute pictures I've got of us playing at the park last night. Or some of our visit to Domino Farms this weekend, but I just haven't uploaded them yet. We had a good time visiting cousins this past weekend. We went to the petting zoo, had a picnic lunch, played and had a good time. Last night, we walked to the park in an effort to get a little exercise. It was a bit chilly so we couldn't stay long. Ryan played baseball and Tyler wen down the slide alone for the first time with Daddy catching him at the bottom. It was cute. Jim had a mole removed yesterday, which was considered major surgery in his mind. Doc says he will make it though;) We've been sorting throught winter clothes for the family and storing away summer clothes. And I'm trying to distribute small baby clothes that we won't be needing any longer ; (

That's it for now, I'll post again when I have some fun pictures.

No comments: