Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ryan's Pumpkin Project


By the look on Ryan's face, I'm sure you can tell how much fun it was to carve this halloween pumpkin with Golf Tees. Pumpkin carving in itself is a fun activity, add to it the fun of hammering and using golfing tools and this was one excited kid. Ryan and Daddy put about 100 holes in the pumpkin using a hammer and a golf tee with the idea that light will shine through each of the holes. (Unfortunately, the tea light I have isn't strong enough to really glow through so I'm looking for something brighter.) Anyway, I got the idea from a magazine cover posted on the Ali Edwards blog...she's my new best friend that I've never met. (I think Ali, me and Rachel Ray would get along famously.)
Well, that's all for now. I have more to share if I ever take the time to get my pictures updated.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really cute pic's of Ryan doing his pumpkin. You can tell he was excited to be doing it.....love to all