Friday, September 25, 2009

2 Year Check-Up

Today, Tyler goes to the pediatrician for his 2 year check up...I'm sure there will be shots involved. Ryan is so geeked and spent the ride to school today explaining to Tyler what he was in for! I hope all goes well...I have to work so Daddy is making the trek and I'm sure there will be plenty of screaming.

I'm still a little leary of using my computer right now...the virus scanner says clean but it still seems to be acting slowly. I really want to upload some pictures for the blog.

This weekend we will be going to get Ty's 2 year pictures taken and hopefully some family shots. Can't wait! We'll be going to a Pumpkin Patch over in New Boston. Sounds so fun.

In a couple of weeks...I can't wait to spend the day at another Patch up in St. Johns with my college friends and their families. I love this time of year. We're going on Jim's Bday weekend so maybe we'll make some other big plans too.

Hopefully, I can spend some time this weekend playing with my Cricut...I got a really cool new cartridge "Graphically Speaking" and it is literally calling my name and really inspiring me to scrapbook. Some cool stuff that I'm going to use to decorate favor bags for GGs upcoming bash in Ocotober. Look at all the fun we have in store. So blessed.

No comments: