Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I got a bug from Facebook

So...I was sitting down with my BFF FB when I clicked on a link and knew there was trouble ahead. All of my friends and family were flashing before my eyes and I knew that something was going terribly wrong! Sure enough, I got a virus from an attachment I opened in FB and it was instantly spread to many.

My sis-in-law was super sweet and went on my FB from her virus free Super Apple and tried to notify my friends of the potential harm I had spread. I hope you got the warning. (Hopefully their virus protection prevented them from opening the virus.)

I really haven't figured out why my virus protection wasn't working. I'm still trying to clean up the boogers and I 'm really having withdrawals from chatting with all of my friends. I have to say that it has been one of the most mortifying experiences of my life:) May all those hackers, identity thefters, virus creating monsters get what they deserve! With all my heart...I'm sorry if your computer has suffered from my carelessness.

No comments: