Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgivings.


We spent an enjoyable day at Dave and Jen's for Thanksgiving this year. The dinner was delicious and everyone enjoyed the day. I made mashed potatoes and these cute little pilgrim hat cookies. They are made from Reese's Peanut butter cups and Reese's cookies. We also enjoyed ham, turkey, corn pudding, stuffing, green bean casserole, rice pudding, pumpkin pie, Eli's cheesecake, oreo pudding, strawberry delight, and more! Everyone had their fill. Thanks Dave and Jen for the hospitality. Hope Dave didn't suffer to badly as he had to be to work very early!
On the way home, we stopped by 2 Meijers to try to steal a deal. It was raining and cold and Ryan wanted to run in with me. Oh boy, he ran right between my feet, launching me to the ground on my hands and knees in Khacki pants. Should I say soaked pants and skidded up hands and knees? Ouch. Kinda comical now that I'm thinking of it. The little stinker never even fell. Worse yet, we didn't get a deal. Sold out.

No comments: