Friday, January 16, 2009

Brrr!

Just trying to warm up this morning. The Tahoe's temp. showed -15 degrees this morning and I don't have any heat in my office besides a portable heater sitting 6 inches or so from my side. Looking forward to the weekend and definately intend to stay bundled up inside!

We haven't been up to much. We've spent quite a bit of time watching family home videos. So neat to see the family grow. We've been Wii-free for several days because Ryan can't seem to get it together. Tonight will be an interesting night because I promised it's return for the weekend. Let's see if the little one is more cooperative and less grumpy, otherwise, the games might go to e-bay!

Have a great weekend. I haven't picked up my camera since December and I'm going to try to get some shots soon. We did get Ryan's 4-year-old pictures back and they are really cute.

No comments: