Friday, January 23, 2009

Lotsa games and movies lately!





It looks like Kung Fu Panda is beating out McQueen this week! We even watched it before school this morning since Tyler woke up at 3:30 a.m. Ouch. Wanna take bets on who will be Oscar the grouch tonight? (Color me green;)
Planning to regroup this weekend. Really gonna try to focus on some resolutions that I didn't have time for week 1 of 2009. Really going to try to focus on spirituality and hoping that will help balance the physical and emotional self.
Had some fun making valentine cards this weekend with Ryan. I bought some stamps last year and am just getting around to using them. Having fun coloring with chalk and markers. We've also been making story boards. Last night we started an ABC book made with Cricut characters. Fun. Will try to share copies of my very simple cards but first I want to put them in the mail.
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: