Sunday, July 8, 2012

Last Day of First Grade

Ryan really enjoyed having Mrs. Skinner for a teacher.  He excelled in all areas and really matured during the year under her direction.  The class surprised me with a beautiful hand signed flower pot and a handmade thank you book that I will cherish.  I enjoyed sitting with the class every day and enjoyed hearing everyone reminesce about which books they remembered reading with me.  They were all such a good group of kiddos.  I appreciate having the opportunity to substitute teach in the classroom as well as it gave me some experience under my belt.  The more we become a part of Addison schools the more I appreciate living in such a great community.


Here's a link back to the first day of first grade:)

http://carolschatterbox.blogspot.com/2011/10/first-day-of-first-grade.html

No comments: