Monday, February 19, 2007

About Me

A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Benefit Rep, Delphi Auto
2. Communication Coordinator, Delphi Auto
3. Manager, Party Store
4. Waitress, Golf Club

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Grease
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Pirates of the Carribean
4. Top Gun

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Romulus, MI
2. Addison, MI
3. East Lansing, MI
4. Cement City, MI

D) Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Friday Night Lights
2. Vegas
3. Deal or No Deal
4. 1 vs. 100

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. California
2. Las Vegas
3. Punta Canta Domican Republic
4. Hawaii

G ) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Fettuccini Alfredo
3. Chocolate
4. Ice Cream

H) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Somewhere warm
2. Home, with my family
3. Scrapbooking Store
4. At a movie


I) Favorite things to do
1. Playing with Ryan and Jim
2. Visiting with family and friends
3. Scrapbooking
4. Reading a good book

No comments: