Monday, February 5, 2007

Just for Fun!

This feels a little strange. For months, I have been enjoying my sister-in-law's blogspot where she shares the exciting adventures of her family and helps me to feel as if I am a part of the team. It has been a lot of fun watching their everyday adventures, which I would have otherwise missed. I am hoping that my blogspot might help you to feel more connected to my family too. Please let me apologize in advance for any corny anecdotes or just too gooey sentiments. I hope you enjoy. I know I will love the chance to brag about my loved ones.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Carol,
What a great blog site! I can't believe what a tall little boy Ryan is getting to be. Good thing he's going to have a sibling to boss around in August!!! Can't wait! Hope you are all doing well. Take care!