Thursday, February 15, 2007

Husband With Heart!

Today, as I am asked by fellow co-workers how I celebrated with my Valentine, I smile because Valentine's Day fell on a wintry Wednesday this year. It just so happens it is the day of the week dedicated to bowling, and so, I spent a quiet evening at home with Ryan, who was a perfect date for a 2-year old. And even though Ryan and I fell asleep at 8:45 p.m., (sorry Jim) the day was not lost of love. My day started, hurriedly, as always, and to my delight a small box sat on the kitchen counter with a love note from Ryan. Inside the box, a sweet golden heart "MOM" necklace. My husband's thoughtfulness and pre-planning is the best gift of all and the smile on my face lasted the whole day. (Oh, and by the way, I did have a small gift for Jim, but I didn't set it out until today(sorry again) even though I've had it for weeks.)

I hope your Valentine's Day was filled with love too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great Valentines day surprise from Ryan & Jim for you. We can see the smile on your face as we know they are the loves of your life.Love to you all...