Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Fun!

I'm so mad at myself for missing alot of fun shots this weekend. The camera is always a last thougt anymore. Sure do wish I had taken a picture of Jim and I as we headed out for an adventure on Saturday night. My mom watched the boys and we met up with some friends for some race party fun at the Hunt Club and then over to Bella Note. We had a very enjoyable Saturday night with old friends and made some new ones too.

We paid the price Sunday morning. Ughh! Jim was grateful that the boys and I left for church just before he prayed to the porcelin god. The boys took a long nap and I fell asleep in the sun for a while before we ventured to our cousin's graduation party. What a nice party. The house was very homey, the food was delicious, and the company was devine. So thankful for our family.

Ryan and Jim went to the track on Friday evening for the Arca race. Tyler and I picked up my mom and had a little BBQ before we sat down to finally watch Twilight. It was good...but not nearly as good as the book. The characters were nothing like I pictured and the love connection was not nearly as intense. Oh well, maybe it was for the teenies. I'll take my vampires a la Brad Pitt or Keifer style anyday.

It's Monday and the madness begins. Monday and Tuesdays are torture on a 10 hour work day and off to job #2 right after. C'mon Friday. Hoping to catch up with friends.

No comments: