Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whew! What a week.

Going back to work from a 5-week layoff has been a challenge. It's not just the "dread of work" but also, the fact that we are working a 4-day work week. The boys have been a dream to get ready in the morning (4:30). They get dressed, grab a waffle, a blanket, and head to the car. (Thank goodness...no time for negotiations!)
To top it off, I am working Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday for the Village this week. So far, the week has not been much fun. Jim has helped to make the transition ever so smooth and I am ever so grateful! He has had dinner waiting for me as I walk in the door each day because he knows I have to turn around and walk right back out. Very thoughtful. Thank you, Babe. Ryan, Tyler, and Daddy have been busying themselves with some story books, Mario Cart, and some serious basketball at the park.

Tonight, I plan to just chill and play with my family. Ryan is bound and determined to get to the golf course and asked if we could call Daddy on our way home from school to meet at the course for a round. I'm thinking Jim might be up for that.

Just wanted to share some fun pictures from a recent adventure with Jake and Hailee. The kids are too much fun.


1 comment:

GRANDMA ELL said...

SOUNDS LIKE ITS BEEN A BUSY HECKTIC WEEK FOR YOU. GOOD JOB RYAN, TYLER & DADDY FOR HELPING MOMMY OUT WITH DINNER & ALL. CUTE PIC'S OF THE COUSINS PLAYING TOGETHER...LOVE TO ALL