Thursday, July 30, 2009

35 Things I'm going to do while I am 35


1. Go camping.
2. Digital Scrapbook.
3. Go to Disney.
4. Get fit.
5. Lose 15 lbs.
6. Send more letters/cards.
7. Nurture relationships.
8. Be more appreciative.
9. Be more kind.
10. Be more patient.
11. Get a manicure.
12. Get a pedicure.
13. Go to Ikea.
14. Ride a train.
15. Visit Chicago.
16. Get wireless internet.
17. Get a new computer.
18. Get new sexy specs.
19. Go to a concert or play or both.
20. Spend time with girlfriends.
21. Read the Sooky Stackhouse series.
22. Create a playlist of my favorite songs.
23. Write a grant.
24. Bicycle more.
25. Run a 5K race.
26. Bowl when my family goes bowling.
27. Praise God more.
28. Be nicer to my mom.
29. Tailgate for a U of M game.
30. Do better at connecting with Jim daily.
31. Do something creative on a weekly basis.
32. Take a class.
33. Prepare a meal that I've never made before.
34. Go to an amusement park with my peeps.
35. Go to the movies.

It's do-able. It's realistic. It really has been a good run so far. I'm looking forward to the memories. I still have a few more days to be a slacker:)

2 comments:

Jen Ladd said...

I like this list...make sure to include us in on the Disney thing :) I may have to do one of these as I will be 39 which is difficult to swallow!

ELLEN & RALPH said...

HAPPY 35TH CAROL!!! GREAT LIST HOPE YOU GET TO DO THEM ALL. HAD A GREAT TIME WITH YOU & KIDLETS IN YOUR CAMP ADVENTURE IN OUR BACK YARD.GOOD FUN GOOD MEMORIES. LOVE TO YOU ALL & AGAIN HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!