Thursday, July 16, 2009

Slugger



Okay, so here's some more evidence that I am not perfect:) I saw a sign at country market for a sign-up for soccer at the local school last night. There was not contact information so I drug the whole family over to the school for the sign-up. Unfortunately, the kids have to be 8 to join the league. Bummer. I think it broke Ryan's heart as he was pretty pumped up about playing like Hailee. I sure do hope he can sign up in the fall over at Clark Lake's program.

In the meantime, we will continue to nurture our little baseball man. He is very serious about his game and Daddy may even have to invest in some protective equipment! I'm sure you can just imagine where he was tagged by the line drive screamer. Ouch.


We survived our first week back after vacation and we are really looking forward to the 3-Day weekend! Yeah.

1 comment:

GRANDMA EL said...

CUTE PIC'S OF LITTLE SLUGGER RYAN!!!LOVE YA'S