Thursday, July 23, 2009

Perfect Scores

We are sooo tired and sooo glad that our 3 day weekend is nearly here. I've been wanting to upload pictures to keep you up on our adventures, Jim's 300, Ryan's 300, and so much more but this week has been long.

My mom was scheduled for an angioplasty but the angiogram showed it wasn't necessary. However, somehow, her body was knicked during the procedure causing a bit of internal bleeding. After some morphine, a painful pressure attachment and a night at the hospital, mom was sent home. Needless to say, I had quite a bit of running to do between job #1, job #2, hospital, kids, etc. I'm so thankful that my sister-in-law was so gracious with her time and compassion. Mom was in good hands.

The boys were in good hands too. They had fun playing with daddy on the wii, watching baseball, and playing with our new "Bing Bang" toss. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

No comments: