Thursday, October 29, 2009

We made it through the week!

I was back on a 10 hour work week this week and boy was it tough! The boys go through Jekyl and Hyde type behaviors where they want to be good but are just too darned tired. I concur.

Jim is a real trooper on Mondays and Tuesdays and has coffee waiting for me to take to on the run. This week he was extra sweet and took good care of my mom too. She was on a goose chase for her missing wallet and showed appreciation for Jim's help by cooking him and the boys dinner:) ymmm.

Last night Ryan took the path of saying the opposite of what he means and did not get to go to the bowling alley with Daddy. He cried for the longest time. He loves to go. He ended up helping me make no bake cookies for a bake sale and we made them extra special in some halloween decorated bags which required scrapbooking supplies and the cricut! Fun. Tyler mastered the Wii while we played:)

We're looking forward to some Halloween fun this weekend though. Jim and I have plenty of chores to catch up on. I'll be sure to take some spooky pictures.

Just had to post this kinda old picture of Tyler from a few weeks ago. I think it was a first footy pajama of the year picture and Ty is totally busted wolfing down another doughnut. This was taken before his new big boy hairdo. He sure does look much older now.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: