Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holidays in Hand

I'm taking a free class over at JessicaSprague.com called Holidays in Hand...a way to help "memorize" holidays past and present. Looking forward to combining some of this holiday fun with my December Daily project inspired by Aliedwards.com (I love the holidays and I heart scrapbooking...this is a great time of year when the two combine:)

My homework today is to write about my family holiday values and what matters the most. Here are a few key words about what the holiday means to me:

family
togetherness
Jesus
laughter
food
decor
gratitude
Santa
Christmas Programs

Here's a list of my intentions:
Spend lots of time with family
Lights Before Xmas at Toledo Zoo
Decorate our home
Decorate Outside
Christmas Card Picture
Christmas Cards
Crafting-December Daily, Holidays in Hand, Advent
Thank you cards
Shopping
Making Pies
Be more prayerful. Worshipful.
Group Pictures

We're looking forward to a meaningful holiday!

No comments: