Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ryan's 8th Birthday

 Brendan
 Tyler
 Grandma Vicki and Aunt Jen
Miss Riley
 Brayden
 Austin and Papa T
(note:  Trevor was too cool to come:)
 Noah
 Kristen et. al
 Maddie
Opening Cards
 ...and gifts.
 Ryan, Tyler, Avery, Nate, and Brody
Papa Ralph, Papa T., and Grandma Ellen
 
It's hard to believe my baby boy is 8 years old.  He sure is growing into such a good kid and I couldn't be more proud of him.  All that barking at him is paying off!  We sure did enjoy the fun day at the Bounce Zone in Hillsdale.  It was the first time Ryan was able to invite his own friends to his party.  Two hours of exercise and fun times.  I was amazed at how well the children played and never had to correct any behavior.  Phew wee;)  I get so nervous at the start of parties wondering if I have enough or did enough...but once the party settled in, we really had a good time.  I'm sure it was due to good company and I couldn't think of a better way to end the year. 

1 comment:

grandma ellen said...

Was a great day for everyone. Loved watching all the kids have fun! Great job mom & dad & Happy Birthday my little man Ryan love u all