Friday, December 12, 2008

December Daily 11 Thursday

Spent the day with the boys all day today. Sure is nice to use up some vacation time. We played nearly the whole day and the boys even let me have some crafty time. I fixed grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch just to see how Tyler is progressing with a spoon. He was doing a really good job but refused to use his fork with his mashed potatoes at dinner time. Some fingers got in the mashers!! We had to strip him down to his diaper after dinner.

We each had a little sit down time before I left for work. Tyler and Ryan practiced their 1,2,3 jump routine and it sounds as if these might be Tyler's first words. They're not quite clear, but the intention is clear. Anyway, we all belly laughed. The boys laugh because the jumping was fun. Jim and I laughed because their laughs are so cute.

I had a meeting in the evening and Jim said he asked Tyler if he was ready for night night around 8:30 and Tyler walked to the stairs. Then he laid his head restfully on Daddy's shoulder before getting comfy in the crib. Ryan was still up at 9:30 when I got home. They were watching a basketball game that Ryan made me suffer through the game even after Daddy went to work. (Daddy's been working some o/t.) The game finally ended and Ryan fell asleep at 10:00. I relaxed and watched Private Practice.

No comments: