Friday, December 19, 2008

December Daily 19 Friday

Snowed In!

After 2 hours of shoveling snow, Jim finally got a chance to drink a cup of cocoa and settle down for a plate of hot lasagna. That's hard work. Ryan wanted to go out to play while daddy worked. Tyler and I watched him from the window. He had alot of fun.


Today, I tricked myself that the roads were clear enough for a trip to get a hair cut and to take the boys to the Christmas party at school. The ride in was slow but pretty clear. When we got there, only a couple of other kids were there. I dropped them off and headed to do some Clerk duties and couldn't believe the instantly worstened road conditions. I told myself it was one of the dumbest decisions I have made in a long time and I could have just sat and cried. I just took it easy and made it safely to work. The roads were much clearer when I picked the boys up...but it sure did feel good when we got home.

No comments: