Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December Daily 9

I didn't get alot of time to spend with my family today as I was working, but Daddy shared a few details with me. The boys had a good evening playing with each other. They are learning to share the bowling pins and to take turns knocking them down. Tyler also enjoys sitting next to Ryan while he plays Crash Bandicoot. Ryan is so good at the game that he ended up with 63 guys before it was time to settle down for bed. Jim fixed corn dogs and corn for their dinner per Ryan's request. Ryan ate 3 corndogs! Wow. Tyler ate "naughty" noodles (Ramen Noodles). He loves those slippery noodles and never attempts to eat them with a utensil. Of course, he really hasn't gotten the hang of utensils yet. Tyler was so into Crash last night that he hardly even made an attempt for me as I walked through the door. Sigh ; ( Soon after, he redeemed himself and wanted to snuggle. Hmmm ; )

I enjoyed working last night. It is a very task oriented job and I like the fact that the tasks are accomplishable in a sitting. My full time requires juggling many tasks that take 30-45 days to resolve and can be hectic to track. The main downfall of taking on a second job is taking even more time away from my family. Daddy took good care of them and seems to take it all in stride.

No comments: