Sunday, December 14, 2008

December Daily 14 Sunday

While I sit here posting, I can hear the guys upstairs running around, laughing, playing, and getting along! To hear the boys laughing together is one of the greatest sounds. Especially since Ryan has been in time out half the morning and we haven't been able to get the grumpies out of Tyler yet today. Anyway, I'm grateful for the smile today. Some days are hard.


Here's a picture of Ryan opening his challenge present. On Sundays, Ryan gets to open a gift that was lovingly donated by his great aunt Char if he has a successful potty training week. It's week #2 of the program and Ryan is doing a great job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU HUN, I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS BEING A PARENT WITH LITTLE ONES BUT I KNOW YOU WILL ALL HANDLE IT FINE CAUSE YOU ARE ALL SUCH GREAT PARENTS....LOVE YOU ALL