Sunday, December 7, 2008

Duke Upset


We went to the U of M vs. Duke basketball game last night. Here are a few of the highlights I saw. Our seats were way up to the top but I really had a great view of this at&t advertisement. I swear that kids arms are 6 feet tall! If I ever get really mad at someone I'm going to buy them a basketball ticket and I am going to buy me the seat right in front of them and use this free banner all night long;)

No, seriously...the game was alot of fun and we hadn't expected a victory. Daddy, Ryan, Papa Ralph, and I enjoyed the band, the half time show and a great run by the blue and maize.

Ryan was very intense about the game and sat on Daddy's lap the entire night. At the end, the crowd rushed the floor. I wasn't really sure what the end score was due to some intense people watching...but Ryan assures me that Michigan scored 81 points and is surprisingly finding the number 81 around the house today (Heard around the house: "Hey Daddy, Michigan scored 81...Look!" in response to a score of 81,000 he had on a computer game today.) The kid has a good memory and is a real fan.

No comments: