Monday, December 21, 2009

December 19

We woke up this morning to snow. We heard early on in the day that one of our friends was killed in an automobile accident. I couldn't get their family out of my head. Count your blessings and kiss your loved ones every day. I pray for the family of Donnie Linton.

I forgot, we made cupcakes and banana pudding the other night. We are baking fools this week. We spent the morning playing catch up with chores and laundry and refrigerator clean up. Jim went shopping with Ryan after the UofM basketball game. Mom, Tyler, and I played computer games and crafted.

After Ryan got home and we ate some pizza we took on the task of decorating Christmas cookies and boy was it fun. Ryan took such special care on his cookies and really did a good job. Mom and I were pretty proud of our cookies too. We also spent some time looking at Walt Disney World videos and we're getting excited planning our trip in February.

No comments: