Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 7

Tyler went to the Medstation yesterday with some hard to beat diaper rash. He had a runny nose and the Doc gave him an antibiotic and cream. Today, I dropped Ty Ty off with Granna Cathy b/c I wanted to make sure the other kids were protected from illness. Ryan was sad. He wanted to stay with Granna too. Thanks mom. I know that 5:00 a.m. is awfully early to be taking care of a sick toddler.

I dug out my Jewel Christmas CD and put it in the car. On our way home from school I asked if Ryan wanted to listen. Of course he said yes. He loves Christmas tunes. He remembered the CD from last year and asked if the mountain song was on this one. Nothing sweeter than hearing a four year old voice belt out some go tell it on the mountain! There's also a really fun Rudolph tune that Ryan likes to sing.

No comments: